Billing and Coding Reference Guide
In today's business world its hard for an individual or small organization to find a quality biller and/or coder that fits into their budget range. That's why Practice Management Technologies has developed our Billing and Coding Reference Guide module. Even large organizations that employ billing/coding staff will find this application extrememly useful.
Practice Management Technologies' Billing and Coding Reference Guide is geared to help determine which codes to use for billing and how to bill them!
Below is a brief list of the features you will find in the application:
- A complete list of CPT/HCPCS codes with advanced search options
- Fee schedules
- CCI Edits
- A complete list of CPT/HCPCS modifiers
- A complete list of ICD-9 codes with advanced search options
- A complete list of ICD-10 codes with advanced search options
- ICD-9 to ICD-10 crosswalk and ICD-10 to ICD-9 reverse crosswalk
- Daily/weekly/monthly bulletins, articles and newsletters from
Medicare, BCBS etc.
- Appeal letters to help assure rejected claims are reconsidered and paid
- HIPAA compliance with quizzes
- Over 2,500 insurances with address, phone number and website
- And much more
(Click to enlarge)
Contact us page, email our sales office or call us at the number below for a free, 30 day trial.